Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's Not Too Late!

UPDATE: UNISEX SIZES CAN BE ORDERD FOR THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS!
Last chance! If you want to be uber cool and wear a custom made World Diabetes Day T-Shirt, you have mere hours to order! Jump to Joannes blog and make your order....TONIGHT! We're hoping to put together a montage of pics showing everyone around the globe wearing the shirts...united in purpose. :) So quick! If you wanted to order...and you have put it off...go to Death of a Pancreas and order tonight...because tomorrow it will be to late. :(


3 comments:

  1. Oh by the way... woo-hoo on the CVS-ing! Don't you love getting a good deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meri, It is Bonita Bliss Sisson. You are truly amazing, I have diabeties type 2 and It is hard for me at age 37. I can only imagine how hard it is for the boys. But they have a wonderful mother to help them and I really appreciate the blog. It make me feel like I am not alone.
    Hope to talk to you soon.
    Take care
    Bonita

    ReplyDelete

Comments=Love
Moderation now enabled, so comments will not immediately be seen.