Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'll see your tag Shamae, and I'll raise you three more...

1. Do you like bleu cheese? I love me a bleu cheese wedge salad!

2. Have you ever smoked? Yes, a few months ago. It was SOOO good. It had been years since my husband and I smoked…MEAT in our smoker.

3. Do you own a gun? No way Jose. Unless you’re a burglar…then I have 4.

4. Favorite type of Food? Mexican FOREVER!

5. Favorite type of music? My XM is preset to 80’s music on 8, Highway 16 (country,) Classic Rock, Top 20 on 20, and Holly (all Christmas all the time!)

6. What do you think of hot dog? I try not to think about a hot dog…I just dig in and EAT!

7. Favorite Christmas movie? ELF, hands down…best movie EVER.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange juice…but since we don’t keep it in the house, water.

9. Can you do push ups? Probably.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? A ring my husband bought me in Cabo last year.

11. Favorite hobby? Writing/blogging

12. Do you have A. D. D.? Nope.

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Nope.

14. Middle name? Only the boringest middle name ever invented…Ann

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: 1) I should probably be packing instead of doing this. 2) Is there chocolate in the house? 3) Why aren’t the boys in bed?

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Diet Pepsi, Crystal Light and Milk

17. Current worry? That I’ll forget an important diabetic supply on our trip.

18. Current hate right now? My neighbor’s butt ugly mid 80’s Pontiac coupe.


19. Favorite place to be? In my husband’s arms.

20. How did you bring in the new year? Counting down with Dick. Poor Dick, besides having an awful name…he really shouldn’t be on TV anymore.

21. Someplace you’d like to go? New York

22. Name three people who will complete this. Joanne, Lora and Nicole...and EVERYBODY!

23. Do you own slippers? Yup…and they’re pink! ‘Cause I’m a girl…just in case all these boys that surround me forget.

24. What color shirt are you wearing? White

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don’t know. I hope I do.

26. Can you whistle? I used to…now I can’t. Five years ago it just up and disappeared. No joke.

27. Where are you now? In my living room.

28. Would you be a pirate? If Johnny Depp asked me to…you bet your sweet treasure map I would.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? None…because I wouldn’t even torture myself with my singing.

30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Like what? A little baby girl’s name…I’m not even sure I know what that is.

31. Favorite boy’s name? Is this a trick question? I’ll give you a hint…the boy’s names I like start with M, J, B and L.

32. What is in your pocket right now? A Target receipt and a used test strip.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? My 6 year old saying to me…”There’s smart…and then there’s Kmart smart.” (This is in no way endorses Kmart…I can’t stand the place.)

34. What vehicle do you drive? Saturn Outlook

35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I fractured my foot my Freshman year playing basketball, the week of Homecoming. I had to go to the dance on crutches and my date danced with another girl all night. {SOB}

36. Do you love where you live? LOVE. IT.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3. But none in the bedrooms! Firm rule around here.

38. How many computers do you have in your house? My laptop, and my husband’s work laptop. (And one laptop hiding in the closet for my boys for Christmas.)

39. If you changed your job, what would it be? A phlebotomist or a school councilor.

40. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be? 1) Duh, a cure for diabetes. 2) A foolproof cure for Melanoma/cancer. 3) A brand spankin’ new 5 bedroom house with a ginormous kitchen that has plenty of cupboard space for like 5 crockpots.

6 comments:

  1. HEY!!! Don't be dissing the middle name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey Meri Happy Thanksgiving dear to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO funny!

    My favorite was....you bet your sweet treasure map! Ya, love me some Depp too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha what a sport my friend! Thanks for completing it! Fun to read about ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You find those pesky test strips on the darndess places...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just ordered 'Elf' from Amazon on your recommendation! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving - would love to talk to you about insulin pumps, could you e mail me at my feltfinland work e mail address - it on my website. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments=Love
Moderation now enabled, so comments will not immediately be seen.